Intermediate Hebrew 2
This course is a continuation of Intermediate Hebrew 1.
By the end of this course students will expand their knowledge in the following areas:
- Practice present and past tenses of various Binyanim and forms (Gizrot)
- Use of Infinitives with helping verbs
- Use of adjectives in various forms
- Enrich their vocabulary
- Reinforce and improve their Hebrew reading and writing skills
- Develop solid conversational skills in modern Hebrew
- Improve overall comprehension in reading, writing and speaking
- Develop fluency and accuracy in all areas
Class size is limited 10 students to ensure everyone has time for live participation.
A 10 session series with Tikva Farber
Thursdays 11:00am – Noon PST
10 sessions | Jan. 26 – March 30
Hebrew from Scratch Part 1
Maximum 10 students per session.
A recording is provided to registered students for after-class review.
Please contact Tikva Farber at email@example.com to find out if this is the right level for you.