Hebrew Roots & Patterns
This course is an enrichment of any Intermediate or Advanced level.
Most Hebrew verb roots appear in more than one of the seven verb patterns (Binyanim). The specific meaning/definition of the verb varies as it appears in the different patterns, but these varied meanings usually remain related to the central idea conveyed by its verb root.
By the end of this course students will expand their knowledge in the following areas:
- Conjugate verbs in the Present, Past and Future Tenses
- Identify root letters in various verb patterns
- Expand their Hebrew vocabulary
- Expand their use of infinitives
- Engage in Modern Hebrew conversations
- Perfect their knowledge in forming accurate sentence structure
- Develop fluency and accuracy in all areas
Class size is limited 10 students to ensure everyone has time for live participation.
A 10 session series with Tikva Farber
Wednesdays 11:00am – Noon PST
June 8 – August 10 (10 sessions)
Hebrew from Scratch Part 1
Maximum 10 students per session.
A recording is provided to registered students for after-class review.
Please contact Tikva Farber at email@example.com to find out if this is the right level for you.