Beginners Hebrew 2
This course is a continuation of Hebrew 1.
By the end of this course students will expand their knowledge in the following areas:
- Reinforce their Hebrew reading (printed/block letters) and writing (script letters) skills
- Develop solid conversational skills
- Expand their Hebrew vocabulary
- Improve overall comprehension in reading, writing, and speaking skills
- Develop fluency and accuracy in all areas.
Class size is limited 10 students to ensure everyone has time for live participation.
A 10 session series with Tikva Farber
Tuesdays 7:00pm – 8:00pm PST
10 sessions | January 31 – April 4
Hebrew from Scratch Part 1
Maximum 10 students per session.
A recording is provided to registered students for after-class review.
Please contact Tikva Farber at email@example.com to find out if this is the right level for you.