Intermediate Modern Conversational Hebrew | Summer 2020
8 Tuesdays, June 23 – August 11 | Mill Valley, CA (Now Online via Zoom due to Covid19)
The Modern Hebrew course is intended to develop verbal communication skills in the spoken modern Hebrew language. Infused with Israeli culture, a variety of methods and modalities are used to reach the goal of speaking Hebrew as it is spoken in Modern Israel.
• Practice speaking Hebrew.
• Practice reading to reinforce the conversational lessons.
• Practice writing in the practical everyday Hebrew format.
• Learn Hebrew grammar and patterns.
• Learn Israel’s geography and about its people in daily life.
• Weekly homework assigments reviewed by email to monitor your individual progress.
** Hebrew from Scratch, Part 2 (red cover) – by Shlomit Chayat, Hebrew University Students Printing & Publishing
• Hebrew reading and writing skills at an intermediate level.
• Completion of Hebrew from Scratch, Part 1 textbook (yellow cover) or it’s equivalent.
Tikva’s (online) Classroom
Mill Valley, CA
first 1hr. $320
or stay for 1.5hr $480
Tuesdays | 6:00pm – 7:30pm
June 23, 30, July 7, 14, 21, 28, Aug 4, 11