Intermediate Modern Conversational Hebrew
Private groups of 3-6 students | 8 Sessions per topic, 90 min. each
Pre-scheduled by appointment | Mill Valley, CA
The Modern Hebrew course is intended to develop verbal communication skills in the spoken modern Hebrew language. Infused with Israeli culture, a variety of methods and modalities are used to reach the goal of speaking Hebrew as it is spoken in Modern Israel.
Learn to converse about a specific topic in Hebrew. The group decides the topic and we converse in Hebrew learning new vocabulary. Develop verbal communication skills in the spoken modern Hebrew language for practical everyday conversation.
• Practice speaking Hebrew.
• Practice reading to reinforce the conversational lessons.
• Practice writing in the practical everyday Hebrew format.
• Learn Hebrew grammar and patterns.
• Learn Israel’s geography and about its people in their daily life.
• Hebrew reading and writing skills
• Completion of Beginning Conversational Hebrew course or it’s equivalent.
You can learn to decode the Hebrew alphabet and read Hebrew in 15-20 hours with this additional program.
8 sessions, 90min. each
Mill Valley, CA
$320 per student
Prerequisite: basic Hebrew reading skills or Reading Hebrew With Tikva Foundation 1 available here