Intermediate Modern Conversational Hebrew
Mamash B’Ivrit – A 15 Week Series
Fridays 12:00-1:30 | Jan. 26 – Mar. 16 | San Rafael, CA
The Modern Hebrew course is intended to develop verbal communication skills in the spoken modern Hebrew language. Infused with Israeli culture, a variety of methods and modalities are used to reach the goal of speaking Hebrew as it is spoken in Modern Israel.
• Practice speaking Hebrew.
• Practice reading to reinforce the conversational lessons.
• Practice writing in the practical everyday Hebrew format.
• Learn Hebrew grammar and patterns.
• Learn Israel’s geography and about its people in their daily life.
• Hebrew reading and writing skills
• Completion of Beginning Conversational Hebrew course or it’s equivalent.
You can learn to decode the Hebrew alphabet and read Hebrew in 15-20 hours with this additional program.
Winter Session: 1/26-3/16
Spring Session: 4/13-6/8
at Lerman Law Partners conference room
San Rafael, CA
– $145 for the public.
– $130 for Kol Shofar members
Contact Michelle Lerman